Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Well, don't know about geeking out, but one feature I now insist on in my cars is the 360-degree backup camera. Not new tech or anything, but it's an awesome safety feature. Combine that with rear traffic alert/braking, and I know I can back up out of a blind parking spot with minimal risk to me or other vehicles or people.

That and blind spot monitoring have saved me numerous times from a crunch!

Registered
Well, don't know about geeking out, but one feature I now insist on in my cars is the 360-degree backup camera. Not new tech or anything, but it's an awesome safety feature. Combine that with rear traffic alert/braking, and I know I can back up out of a blind parking spot with minimal risk to me or other vehicles or people.

That and blind spot monitoring have saved me numerous times from a crunch!

Same here. When people ride in my car, they all comment on the quality and size of the camera images.

Registered
dont really geek out but the top 5 thingsI like the most are:

1 the 360 degree camera
2. heated/cooled seats
3. The remote start even when on my phone
4. the lane assist and the adaptive cruise control.
3. My borla exhaust I put on a couple weeks ago (added 5 MPG to my fuel consumption)

Registered
dont really geek out but the top 5 thingsI like the most are:

1 the 360 degree camera
2. heated/cooled seats
3. The remote start even when on my phone
4. the lane assist and the adaptive cruise control.
3. My borla exhaust I put on a couple weeks ago (added 5 MPG to my fuel consumption)
I wish they had the 360 /surround view camera here in Canada. Not available on any trim. We'll have to look up how hard it is to retrofit buying US parts. Would like to see if anyone in Canada has already starting looking into it.
No Idea why it is not available here when there are so many other vehicles that do have something similar.

Registered
My favorite feature has to be the adaptive cruise control/lane follow assist. I have a lot of highway driving on my commute, and it's nice to have the car keep me centered in my lane, especially being able to do so while having the cruise control off so I can be even smoother than the adaptive cruise control, or for weaving in and out of traffic on occasion. However, it seems like as I've driven my K5 more, the adaptive cruise control has gotten smoother at stopping than it used to when it was brand new, so that's a nice feature, too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts