Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2022 K5 GT
8 Posts
They are a nice extra feature. GT1 package let me keep all the niceties I had become accustomed to in my Optima. It's the main reason getting a '22 GT was such a pain.

I always park my car in places where there's very little risk of getting scratched. Like next to a wall, parallel park where there's nobody parked in front or behind me... It's a tick I have lol.
A dumb thing I imagine is having a car cover made of bubble wrap with large air pockets. :cool:

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am the same way. I actually missed a flight a couple of weeks ago because I took to long to find just the right spot in the parking garage!

·
Registered
298 Posts
I always park my car in places where there's very little risk of getting scratched. Like next to a wall, parallel park where there's nobody parked in front or behind me... It's a tick I have lol. View attachment 1908 View attachment 1909
LOL. I think we all try and do the same.. I always find it funny when you are in a place with so many spots and u got out of your way to park away from everyone. Then you come back to your car, there is a still tons of spots but one Moron has to park right next to you.

·
Registered
2021, Kia K5 GT Line, FWD, Premium
6 Posts
The benefits of being an old crippled guy is I hang my tag and have lots of room on both sides in most parking lots. Then again, I'd trade the tag for a new set of legs, hips, spine... but, LOL gotta work with what you got when you are as old as me.:)
Only had my barely used 2021 K5 for a few days, but so far so good. Got this since I loved my 2015 Kia Optima which was stolen otherwise I'd have driven that Optima till either me or the car died. BTW, I'm new here... as if you couldn't tell.;)

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Welcome. I hope your car brings you many miles of joy. Nice to see you're not letting a few health problems keep you down.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts