Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new here, I have to decide by tomorrow if I wanna go Passion Red, or Safire Blue....I've looked at the pics, but hoping to get some hands on opinions....Thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm blue colorblind, so I can't help with the blue or red debacle.

My baby is the darker grey, mainly because it was available in an EX with the Premium Pack. My wife and daughter will both tell you the blue over the red, however, so I will give their perspective.

I wish the Veloster Orange was available. That IS a color I can see.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
833 Posts
Passion Red has a nice red and gold-like theme to it, especially with the DRLs. Just saw one on the road today in the GT-Line trim and it does look pretty nice during the day.

My personal drive, though, has been the Sapphire Blue and I've been loving the color ever since I got it. Keeping it shiny really makes all the lines pop. lol

As far as on the road, almost all the K5s I have been seeing are either Glacial White Pearl or Wolf Gray, with the majority of them being Wolf Gray. I've only ever seen 1 Crystal Beige on the road once. I've seen about equal amounts of the Passion Red and Sapphire Blue (3 reds and 2 blues).

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey guys, new here, I have to decide by tomorrow if I wanna go Passion Red, or Safire Blue....I've looked at the pics, but hoping to get some hands on opinions....Thanks
I personally have a Passion Red which Stands out in a Crowd IF you go With the Passion Red take The Right Away and Have her Cermanic Coated GET the Windows Tinted To at a 20 which is illegal except on the Rear Windshield you can go dark I wouldn't makes it hard to see at night keep them at 20 all the way around and it will look nice

·
Registered
2022 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
29 Posts
I personally have a Passion Red which Stands out in a Crowd IF you go With the Passion Red take The Right Away and Have her Cermanic Coated GET the Windows Tinted To at a 20 which is illegal except on the Rear Windshield you can go dark I wouldn't makes it hard to see at night keep them at 20 all the way around and it will look nice
20% is ok but I wish I would have went with 10%... I would recommend ceramic tint as well... especially if it gets hot where you live

·
Registered
2021 K5 GT
18 Posts
I'd go with blue over red but I've yet to see either color in person and that can make a big difference.
I've only seen Wolf Grey. I'm told there is another K5 around I've just yet to see it myself. Not sure if it's a GT or a GT-Line but it's also Wolf Grey.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts