Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Do you guys think there should be a widebody kit for the K5? I’m interested in seeing how many people would be interested in getting one if there was one available.
I don't know. Quite honestly, the car looks amazing without a widebody. I feel like it would be too pricey and affect aero by a bit and the last thing you want is drag with a T-DGI engine. It would look cool but personally I like it without it. Would be a cool project tho!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you guys think there should be a widebody kit for the K5? I’m interested in seeing how many people would be interested in getting one if there was one available.
I would definitely But a widebody kit was just looking and couldn’t seem to find any. keep in touch if you hear of anything 845 420 0046

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
942 Posts
@Haydenboehm
Just in case, I would suggest not posting your number and have the OP DM you instead for contact info. Not just for privacy but also for unwanted solicitation of people just passing by and skimming for info and spamming you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
@Haydenboehm
Just in case, I would suggest not posting your number and have the OP DM you instead for contact info. Not just for privacy but also for unwanted solicitation of people just passing by and skimming for info and spamming you.
thanks for the suggestion haha anyone give me a call we can talk k5s over the ringer

·
Registered
76 Posts
There is one. It's 3k+ and it's not out yet.

Besides the fact it's that much you pretty much have to destroy your car to put it on, and it looks.... Terrible.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts