Kia K5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys notice any difference in the sound quality if its via usb or wireless carplay? Or are the stock speakers just not that good. I find myself always on the highest volume level.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 Gt Line AWD
46 Posts
Do you guys notice any difference in the sound quality if its via usb or wireless carplay? Or are the stock speakers just not that good. I find myself always on the highest volume level.
I have. The sound quality with Bluetooth and Apple car play sounds low with less bass compared to listening to a radio station. I’ll be installing some new speakers tomorrow just because the stock speakers are cheap from the factory.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have. The sound quality with Bluetooth and Apple car play sounds low with less bass compared to listening to a radio station. I’ll be installing some new speakers tomorrow just because the stock speakers are cheap from the factory.
I also just realized that the iphone projection volune was all the way down. I turned it up to 40 and now it sounds way better . It was the internal projector volume . But yes new spealers definitely would help. Which one did you buy ?

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 Gt Line AWD
46 Posts
I also just realized that the iphone projection volune was all the way down. I turned it up to 40 and now it sounds way better . It was the internal projector volume . But yes new spealers definitely would help. Which one did you buy ?
Oh okay right on! I’ll have to look into that also. But I ended up choosing the Focal RCX-165 from Crutchfield.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts