Kia K5 Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 Gt Line AWD
20 Posts
That looks amazing good shit. Been thinking about lowering springs as well. How is the ride? What springs did you go with? Did you do them yourself or have a shop do them what did they charge?
Thank you! I’m loving it so far. The ride still feels the same. No bounce really. Will need an alignment in the next week once they’re settled in.

·
Registered
16 Posts
where did you get the 3.0 K emblem from? is it a decal cover or entire emblem? and how was the fitment, (gaps). and is the entire thing covered in or is it recessed with the K raised. wanna buy a set
It's a cover, got them off Amazon. It's completely smooth, the K is not raised. I bought new emblems entirely but fitment was alittle off. These are exact size as oem badges "inside of badge, original chrome ring is not covered by the k emblem"

·
Registered
16 Posts
It's a cover, got them off Amazon. It's completely smooth, the K is not raised. I bought new emblems entirely but fitment was alittle off. These are exact size as oem badges "inside of badge, original chrome ring is not covered by the k emblem"
Here's front and rear pictures. I guess the K is slightly raised but not as much and replacing the entire emblem with the K badges

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Here's front and rear pictures. I guess the K is slightly raised but not as much and replacing the entire emblem with the K badges
Looks really professional, do they look like they would last?. Can you send me a link to the amazon listing pplz. Your car looks sweet!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks really professional, do they look like they would last?. Can you send me a link to the amazon listing pplz. Your car looks sweet!
Thanks! Yea they look nice. I ceramic coated them before I installed so the finish should definitely last. You could always spray some clear coat over them before installing as well as insurance.

Amazon.com: 2pc Metal Skin K Emblem Badge Overlay for KIA K5 2021+ Gloss Black/Chrome K Front/Rear (Loden) Cover & Protect KIA Badges in Seconds! Easy Install!: Automotive

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 - Wolf Grey AWD
15 Posts
Think we bought the same ones from Amazon just put mine on today. I think I like em but not sure if I’ll keep em or go back to stock.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts