Kia K5 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my new car on June 5 . This is my 5th Kia since 2013 the last 4 being OPTIMA's. I really like the new styling
of the optima (WHOOPS) I mean K5. Confused on there line-up : LX - LXS - GT-LINE - EX and finally the speed limit breaker the GT. Why name the 3rd one GT LINE which is confused with the 290 horse power GT. The GT-line has the same engine as the LX - LXS - and EX ( 1.6 L 181 horsepower). Do not confuse this model with the GT.
I especially like the way the navigation system works, no typing in your destination, just press the speaker button (bluetooth) and tell her where you want to go. The only typing that I did was my home address, to be saved forever, and if I am somewhere in the U.S.A. I only have to push the button and say GO HOME. Here is a picture of car.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
]

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
605 Posts
Damn, that body and interior color combo looks absolutely spectacular together! It's actually kinda refreshing to see among our red and black interiors. lol

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn, that body and interior color combo looks absolutely spectacular together! It's actually kinda refreshing to see among our red and black interiors. lol
Thanks! I like it to, especially the sand and black interior with the light colored wood grain. The 3 different colors of the interior work well together.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT-Line AWD
605 Posts
So true, for every day driving we probably won't break 110, even on normal highway cruising. 😂 But I know some people would probably like to tune and modify the car for drag strip races.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT - GT1 (Black)
96 Posts
Uhm not temperature, also I keep stepping up it was 90 and that was accidental

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Uhm not temperature, also I keep stepping up it was 90 and that was accidental
Uhm, I KNOW its not TEMPERATURE, you have to be witty enough to know when someone is playing on words (or numbers) and 90 definitely is not fast.

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT - GT1 (Black)
96 Posts
Uhm, I KNOW its not TEMPERATURE, you have to be witty enough to know when someone is playing on words (or numbers) and 90 definitely is not fast.
Yeah it really isn't but when you are talking a zone where it is only about 45 and you ACCIDENTALLY hit the 90 it is. I need to find somewhere to really air her out (and not lose my license).

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah it really isn't but when you are talking a zone where it is only about 45 and you ACCIDENTALLY hit the 90 it is. I need to find somewhere to really air her out (and not lose my license).
Why don't you drive in a 30 MPH zone, ACCIDENTALLY hit a tree and take yourself out! People like you should NOT have a license to begin with, and you are probably a very poor driver to boot!! If you tried that stunt on my street, trust me, you would only do it one time.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Eh... Speed is all relative.... Going fast is fine... It's the stopping quickly that usually causes problems. Esp when encountering objects such as trees or wild life.

This bugger below decided to cross a 4 lane divider highway. I happen to be changing lanes at the time. Not sure how I missed him but I did. Good thing for the dash cam. I was going ~60mph. Timestamp lower left.
Sky Car Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle

1 - 15 of 15 Posts