Kia K5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at the GT Line being my next car. I have noticed that when viewing a window sticker from various dealers in my area (Orange County, CA) none show XM or satellite. These seems odd as most cars come with xm. So am i missing something and xm is standard on the GT line?

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 EX
23 Posts
I am looking at the GT Line being my next car. I have noticed that when viewing a window sticker from various dealers in my area (Orange County, CA) none show XM or satellite. These seems odd as most cars come with xm. So am i missing something and xm is standard on the GT line?
XM is only standard on the EX. I don't even see it as an option on the GT Line. With wireless CarPlay/Android Auto though, you could always just use the XM app

·
Registered
17 Posts
when I was looking for gt-lines all of them came with xm and dealer said they are standard on basicly all the k5s

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thx guys.
And I take it, there is no actual XM android auto app but some how AA connects to the regular xm app for android.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thx guys.
And I take it, there is no actual XM android auto app but some how AA connects to the regular xm app for android.
Ilike I said all the gt-lines came with xm standard like mine, if you blow up pic you'll see it says xm. As for AA having a app for xm. I'm almost positive it does. Or if you had it on your phone you could always stream it to car with bluetooth. Never tried. Hope this helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts