21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Kia K5 GT line Wolf Gray/Red
57 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
That looks good bud! but why not just get a real GT then a GT line and go through all the world to make it like a real gt?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
That looks good bud! but why not just get a real GT then a GT line and go through all the world to make it like a real gt?
They didn’t have an GTs when I was looking for a car back in April, only GT-Lines. Also I got a really good deal on mine so can’t really complain. They have them now here in the LA area but with crazy mark ups.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ya i hear ya. I got the first 2022 where i live and all the rest had deposits and last time i checked still didn’t come in down here in SD. Yours Looks good though bud. I like them matching tips.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Ya i hear ya. I got the first 2022 where i live and all the rest had deposits and last time i checked still didn’t come in down here in SD. Yours Looks good though bud. I like them matching tips.
Thank you sir :) your GT looking nice too if not better lol and yeah I inquired about one last month cause i have equity on my car, they had a 15k markup since it was 1 out of 12 on the west coast and wanted 600/mo for 84mo. lol

·
Registered
298 Posts
There ain’t a nicer or faster GT in murica that’s fo sho. Thanks though. Don’t listen to that 1 out of whatever stuff. It’s all bs to charge more. They only made 80.. blah blah

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
There ain’t a nicer or faster GT in murica that’s fo sho. Thanks though. Don’t listen to that 1 out of whatever stuff. It’s all bs to charge more. They only made 80.. blah blah
I dont doubt it after following your thread 😤 and yeah, i was like ehh ill just keep my car with the lower payments lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
Finally got rid of of the fake vents and got my exhaust done. Replaced my lower bumper cover with the GT version for anyone wondering.

Cut off the stock muffler and added Y-Pipe welded straight to Titanium tips.

View attachment 1860 View attachment 1861 View attachment 1862 View attachment 1863 View attachment 1864
Very nice setup! I'm looking into doing the same, i hate the fake ones. Do you have a link for the exhaust tips or do you remember the size of them (3in.)? TIA

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Very nice setup! I'm looking into doing the same, i hate the fake ones. Do you have a link for the exhaust tips or do you remember the size of them (3in.)? TIA

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I got the tips from the exhaust shop I went to. But it’s 2.25 inlet and 3 inch outlets

21 - 40 of 40 Posts