Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I happen live in reseda. Wondering what shop you went to get your exhaust done at?
Thanks man , I had it done at Eastside Mufflers in Palmdale
Hello new to forum have ? What year is your Kia and did it snap in without any issues, my daughter’s is going to the body shop and she had them order the same piece but they mentioned it might not match up. Thanks for prompt reply. GNJET

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Hello new to forum have ? What year is your Kia and did it snap in without any issues, my daughter’s is going to the body shop and she had them order the same piece but they mentioned it might not match up. Thanks for prompt reply. GNJET
Hello ,I have 2021 k5 GT line the GT bumper fits perfectly

·
Registered
9 Posts
Nice looking exhaust. Do you happen to have the factory lower valance? Im looking for the OEM replacement as mine got hit. hit me up if you do ill buy it off you!
Hello I might have one for if your looking for factory Black w fake exhaust As my daughters car is going to shop and she is replacing hers w GT model, let me know if you are interested and we can work something out, I won’t have it for a couple weeks though as we are dropping car off on Monday 16th.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello I might have one for if your looking for factory Black w fake exhaust As my daughters car is going to shop and she is replacing hers w GT model, let me know if you are interested and we can work something out, I won’t have it for a couple weeks though as we are dropping car off on Monday 16th.
DAMN! i just got my car back from repairs yesterday. What a bummer.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts